Congratulations to the 2015 winners!
- Best Undergraduate Essay: Ariel McLean for “The Woman and her Heart or the Woman and A Heart?”
- Best Graduate Essay: Alex Tammaro for “Frog in a Jar: Amphibianism in Surfacing.“
- Best Article: Jennifer Murray for “For the Love of a Fish: A Lacanian Reading of Margaret Atwood’s Surfacing,“ Literature Interpretation Theory 26:1 (2015): 1-21
- Best Edited Collection: Karma Waltonen, ed. Margaret Atwood’s Apocalypses (Cambridge Scholars Publishing)
- Best Book: Reingard M. Nischik for Comparative North American Studies: Transnational Approaches to American and Canadian Literature and Culture (New York: Palgrave Macmillan)