Congratulations to the 2015 winners!
- Best Undergraduate Essay: Ariel McLean for “The Woman and her Heart or the Woman and A Heart?”
- Best Graduate Essay: Alex Tammaro for “Frog in a Jar: Amphibianism in Surfacing.“
- Best Article: Jennifer Murray for “For the Love of a Fish: A Lacanian Reading of Margaret Atwood’s Surfacing,“ Literature Interpretation Theory 26:1 (2015): 1-21
- Best Edited Collection: Karma Waltonen, ed. Margaret Atwood’s Apocalypses (Cambridge Scholars Publishing)
- Best Book: Reingard M. Nischik for Comparative North American Studies: Transnational Approaches to American and Canadian Literature and Culture (New York: Palgrave Macmillan)
Happy New Year!
Atwood Society dues have been lowered to $15 for members, regardless of nationality.
Paying dues gives you access to Margaret Atwood Studies, our journal–a new edition just came out!
Finally, if you’re heading to Austin for MLA, make sure you attend the MAS panel and the MAS meeting right after. Information can be found at http://atwoodsociety.org/conference-panels/.